SECURE YOUR SPOT
This summer we’re pulling together our first ever Rugby Bricks Live Skill Sessions. This is an in-depth 3 hour clinic with the skills coach of some of the best rugby teams in both union and league.
Our session focuses will be on passing, kicking and skill games. Here are some of the areas you will learn about from the Rugby Bricks coaches during the session.
- Speed - Acceleration, stepping and curve-running.
- Passing - Fast transfer spiral passes to pop passes. We will also be focusing on broader drills to improve passing power and accuracy.
- Kicking - We will cover everything! Spiral, grubber, drop, punting, and you will get to try out the entire Rugby Bricks kicking tee range.
- Skills Games - Reading defenders, offload touch, grubber touch and much more.
This summer we've aligned with a couple of clubs in Dunedin and Christchurch to deliver these sessions. Here's what you can expect:
- A blend of professional and personal coaching. You'll learn what it looks like to participate in a professional environment while also building in elements of fun and teamwork.
- We've got specialist coaches who will be directed by our founder Peter Breen. We'll have each coach attached to a skillset area and attendees will rotate through each skill block.
- Connection to our community and whānau are important to us. If you want to bring your friends and fam to watch - they are more than welcome to watch from the sidelines.
- In between sessions we will have breaks to recap the core skills, rehydrate and prepare for the next block.
To be eligible to attend the camp. participants must be Year 9 - Year 13 in 2023. All abilities are welcome, the essential quality we are looking for is your attitude to our ethos of Outwork and Outlearn. On top of the sessions all participants will get:
- A Rugby Bricks Outwork Training T-Shirt
- A Rugby Bricks Training Sock Pack
- A Rugby Bricks Outwork Boot Bag
- An exclusive Rugby Bricks Wristband - This will not be available with any other product. You will only get this by attending the Rugby Bricks camp.