Leo Breen is my Dad and is a manager at Whitestone in Oamaru where I grew up. In this episode, we discuss the values that drive us inside of Rugby Bricks. We chat through:
- What it means to lead with empathy.
- How to be you and let others be.
- Why you need to share what you learn with others.
- How to create your own environment and atmosphere for success.
- How to organise your anger and frustration in the right way.
Rugby Bricks is built on some core values that my business partner Kale and I live by and we’ve shared those with those who work with us. This episode is about sharing those mantras with you and my Dad does a great job of explaining how they came to be.
This episode is bought to you by Detail. The second episode from our new Detail series teaches you everything you need to develop a world-class kicking game. I've worked with players like Hayden Parker, Beauden Barrett, Richie Mo'unga, Matt Toomua and hundreds of others. This episode is the distillation of the thousands of hours of knowledge I've put into the art of kicking.
Sign up here.
FULL SHOW NOTES TO COME: