Return Policy & Competition T&Cs
Melbourne Storm & Rugby Bricks Competition Details
The following terms and conditions (the “Conditions of Entry”) set out the contest rules for the Rugby Bricks Kicking Experience Competition, held by Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Ltd.
Promotion Melbourne Storm & Rugby Bricks Kicking Experience Promoter The promoter is the Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Ltd (ABN 62 081 369 468) of AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne Vic 3004
Promotional Partner/Prize Provider Rugby Bricks Limted 7567316 NZBN 9429047542921
Promotion Period Start Date: 10 June 2022 9AM AEST End Date: 30 June 2022 5PM AEST Promotion Type Melbourne Storm & Rugby Bricks Kicking Experience Who may Enter (Entrants) To be eligible for the Promotion, Entrants must follow the How To Enter Section.
Promoter’s Website Prize Details and Total Prize Pool Prizes: The winner(s) of the competition (the "Winner") will receive the following prizes: Major Prize Winner: A kicking experience with some of the Melbourne Storm Kickers alongside Rugby Bricks and Storm Kicking coach Peter Breen.
Runners Up Winner: Two signed Rugby Bricks Kicking Tees used by the Storm Kickers.
How to Enter The Melbourne Storm Kicking Experience is only open to those who purchase two kicking tees via the Rugby Bricks Website using the exclusive buy one get one free kicking tee discount code “STORM2TEES”.
The entry must fulfill all requirements of the competition, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. This also applies to the runner up prize of two signed kicking tees by the Melbourne Storm 2022 Kickers.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the competition may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested.
How to Win The Promotion is a game of chance and the prize is drawn at random from all Entrants who have completed their entry successfully in accordance with the Conditions of entry.
Entries will be placed into a random electronic draw and the winners will be chosen at random from all eligible, valid and complete Entries received.
Place, Date, Time and Method of Draw The draw for winners will take place at Melbourne Storm’s Head Office at AAMI Park, Entrance E, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne Vic 3004 on 1 July 2022.
Reward Notification and Redemption Method The winning Entrants will be notified by the email address or Australian mobile phone number (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) set out in the contact details provided in their registered Entry that they have been successful.
The winning Entrants will also be provided with details on how to receive their [prize] [prizes]”]. Prize Publication The names of successful winning Entrant[s] will be published on the Promoter’s Website for a period of no less that twenty-eight (28) days.
Unclaimed Prize Draw Details If a winning Entrant fails to respond to the Reward Notification with their delivery address within seven (7) days of that notification being sent by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited, and another draw will take place to determine the winner of that prize using the same process as that used to determine the original winning Entrant[s].
Every reasonable effort will be taken to contact a winning Entrant by the email address or mobile phone number (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) set out in the contact details provided in the Entrant’s registered entry.
If contact can’t be made, the Promoter will retain the relevant prize for the appropriate time period until another winner of that prize is drawn. This process will continue until the prize is claimed. Redraw date (if necessary) 7 July 2022 9am AEST Special Conditions Attendance of Melbourne Storm kickers will be based on availability.
Any cost of travel to and from the session will be the responsibility of the prize winner. The date of the kicking experience is at the discretion on Melbourne Storm and Rugby Bricks. The Kicking experience will take place at Gosch’s Paddock, in Melbourne. More kicking session details will be provided before the session. By submitting a valid Entry, the Entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the Conditions of Entry.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The winners agree to comply with these Conditions of Entry, and any amended or varied terms for the Promotion available at www.melbournestorm.com.au.
3. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to any pandemic or epidemic or any technical or delivery difficulties, damage to prizes, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or the provision of any prizes.
4. To the extent permitted by law, no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use a prize as stated.
5. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically submit an Entry for the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
7. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries for this Promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If a winning Entry is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this Promotion, the Entry will be discarded and a new winner of the relevant prize will be determined by drawing a further valid Entry.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If for any reason any winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited.
12. Subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, the Promoter may in its discretion conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw(s) as are necessary to distribute any prizes unclaimed by the date of the re-draw. The names of winners of any re-draws will be published at www.melbournestorm.com.au in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
13. Spending money, meals and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of or in relation to taking, redeeming, purchasing or using a prize (including, without limitation, transport to and from any event, entry into that event, accommodation costs, the costs of flights and/or airport taxes and transfers, where applicable) are not included as part of the Promotion or any prizes or rewards and remain the entire responsibility of the winning Entrants.
14. No element of any prize is exchangeable. Prizes cannot be taken as cash.
15. If a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
16. Upon entering any venue in connection with the prize, including any location of any match or activity in respect of which tickets for entry formed a component of the prize provided for a winning Entrant of this Promotion, the Entrant provides this release to the Promoter, event organisers and suppliers, any Promotion Partner and their respective directors, officer, employees and agents (together, “other Organisers”): To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and other Organisers are not liable to me or to any other person with me for (regardless of how or when the liability is caused, or by whom it is caused and regardless of whether such liability or claims are for negligence (excluding gross negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, or any other liability or claim recognised at law): (a) my death, injury to me, or the death of or injury to anybody else with me; (b) damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of, any of my property or equipment, whether authorised or not; or (c) damage to, destruction of, theft of, or delivery up of any of my clothing or other personal items, including any prize won as part of a promotion by the Promoter, and in respect of all of the subject matter in each of (a), (b), and (c) above, I release the Promoter and the other Organisers from any liability or claim which I do or might, or which anybody with me does or might have, or in the future might have or would have against the Promoter or the other Organisers.
17. The Promoter does not make any warranty that the Promotion, or any services connected with the Promotion will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials or equipment provided in connection with the services (including any prize) will be fit for the purposes for which they are supplied. Entrants acknowledge that, to the extent that any warranty is implied by law, it is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
18. The Promoter acknowledges that each indemnity and exclusion of liability in these Conditions of Entry is subject to any law which forbids that indemnity or exclusion of liability including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia. The Promoter acknowledges that each indemnity and liability in these Conditions of Entry is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia cannot be excluded.
19. Under the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), several guarantees are implied into contracts for the supply of certain goods and services. The Entrant agrees that the application of all or any of the provisions of Subdivision B of Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (i.e. guarantees relating to the supply of services), the exercise of rights conferred by those provisions, and any liability of the Promoter, the Promotional Partner (if any) and the other Organisers for a failure to comply with any such guarantees, are excluded. However, such exclusion is limited to liability for: (a) death, physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury of the individual); (b) contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease of an individual; or (c) the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs in relation to an individual that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to the individual or the community or that may result in harm or disadvantage to the individual or the community. This exclusion does not apply to significant personal injury suffered by the reckless conduct of the Promoter.
20. Each release or exclusion of liability in these Conditions of Entry is for the benefit of the Promoter, the Promotional Partner (if any) and each of the other Organisers and held on trust by the Promoter for each of the Promotional Partner (if any) and other Organisers so that each of them may enforce those provisions against the Entrant. The Entrant also acknowledges that the Promoter may enforce each release and exclusion of liability in these Conditions of Entry against the Entrant on behalf of any of the Promotional Partner (if any) and other Organisers on the basis that the Promoter is their agent or trustee.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Promotional Partner (if any) using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Promotional Partner (if any). 24. If the Promotion is promoted on social media, then the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with that social media channel, including Instagram or Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to the social channel, including Instagram or Facebook.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Downloadable training programs
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days of receipt.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 87 C York Place, Dunedin, South Island, 9016, New Zealand.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 87 C York Place, Dunedin, South Island, 9016, New Zealand.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
In certain countries our product may be subject to customs fees. Rugby Bricks is not liable for paying these and although we're working to find suppliers that are able to stock our product you will have to incur this extra cost if it is charged by your country. If you're in one of these countries and need our support on the best way to avoid these fees please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org